Thursday, December 2, 2010

Taylor's Last Post

As the holiday season is upon us that can only mean one thing for a college student....FINALS. If you are a college senior this means crunch time and a level of input you are not exactly willing to make as you feel a severe case of "senioritis” set in.

Seeing as this semester is coming to an end it also means the end of our lovely blog. Kayla will be graduating in the next few weeks and begin taking the next steps in her career, as I try my hand at my last internship of my college career.

I hope our blog has led you to some interesting resource material as well as provided you with both entertaining and informative advice from our own personal experiences. I have thoroughly enjoyed writing this blog, which has led me to a deeper reflection of my college experience thus far, while mentally preparing me for my future that lies ahead.

I would also like to say thank you to all of our twitter followers and facebook sharers. We greatly appreciate your support and input over these past few months. While we have come to the end of the road, we do have yet one last post for you, our readers, followers and collegiate conenxion enthusiasts.

We have created one final online story which will be published next week that profiles a BGSU student not only taking the plunge in his career, but leaving his comfort zone of the flatlands of Ohio and traveling to Los Angeles, California. We hope to spotlight his adventure as inspiration to all those graduating seniors about to take on their own dreams!

Happy holidays everyone!

Posted by: Taylor Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment